If you are preparing to speak to a web designer about updating your website, replacing your website or a new website there is information they will need. If you are prepared it will help you make best use of your time with your web consultant.
- Test and write down important access information for your domain registrar, current hosting company, Google account or any of your accounts that will integrate with your website.
- Take a good look at your current website(s) and check each page. Determine if you are getting your email contacts from the website.
- List or be ready to speak about any competition.
- Gather any photos that would be useful to the website
- Write down any specific questions you want to ask
- List what makes your service or product stand out from the others. What makes you unique.
- Be prepared to talk about your customer types
- Begin to gather testimonials from happy customers
- If you already have Google Analytics or Webmaster’s account have your log in information.