If your website collects information such as passwords or credit card information and isn’t served via HTTPS, Google Chrome is warning visitors that your site is not secure.
1. Website maintenance sends important information about your business.
Modern web design makes a great first impression. It signals to visitors that your business is up-to-date and assures them that your business is still active. A website with an outdated design can negatively affect both customer retention and new customer growth.
A modern website tells visitors:
- You are open for business
- Your website is safe to shop and spend time on
- You are invested in your brand image, and you’re in it for the long haul
Remember, functionality is just as important as design. A large part of website maintenance involves updates to plugins, themes, and core CMS files. If you are not tech-savvy be sure to speak with your web developer before installing any updates.
Posts offer you a new way to engage your audience and provide current information. Here’s just some of the ways you can use Posts on Google for your local business:
- Highlight upcoming events
- Feature your top products
- Announce sales and promotions
- Share company & industry news
Our web designers love building websites with WordPress, and we totally get it! WordPress has created an active community of website savvy designers and developers all working together. The result has been websites that our clients can easily update themselves, and that customers can easily navigate no matter what device they are using.
RGB’s Top 7 Reasons to seriously consider building your new website with WordPress
WordPress Websites feature responsive design
Websites created with WordPress are built to perform on every device. A responsive website is one that looks good on desktops, laptops, and tablets. Think you need a native mobile web app? Think again. Responsive web design means your site even looks good on smartphones!
As increasingly more people access the internet using their smartphones, WordPress websites present your full website to them, not just some truncated version of your site.
WordPress websites save your business from building costly web apps, and let your visitors see your full site on their phone!
Read More »
A new website build is an exciting first step in a long-term plan to grow your brand and extend your website’s reach.
Here are a few reasons why maintaining your website is important:
• Updating plugins and other site updates help to keep your site secure
• It is important to reward returning visitors with new content
• It helps to extend the life of your website’s functionality Read More »
As a small business owner interested in increasing your website’s ranking on search engines you’ve done your research. And there is a good chance that you have asked yourself: Does my website need a blog? If you have been thinking about this, you’re on the right track. Blogs are a great way to start improving your website’s organic search rankings.
Here’s just some of the reasons to consider blogging:
- Blogs can help increase organic ranking for niche keyword phrases
- Interesting, engaging blog posts will bring people (and search engines) to your site
- Blogs can increase your brand reach and sets you apart from your competitors
- They build trust with your clients; an informed website will produce more leads
If you do decide to begin posting blogs, it’s important you do it right.