If you are searching for a new website for your HOA or COA community the options can be overwhelming. With so many Website Design Companies out there it often becomes difficult to know who can build you a quality website that satisfies your community requirements, and who is just talking a good game.
If you find yourself looking for HOA Website Design, we’re here to help make your decision easier.
HOA Web Design Essentials
Before meeting with potential web designers, take the time to understand what requirements your HOA website will need to achieve.
Common HOA Website Requirements
Consider which of the following you will need when building your new community website:
- Password Protected Content – Protect information that is intended only for your community members behind secure passwords
- Email Blasts – Send bulk emails to homeowners to keep them informed of regulations and events
- Security – Send personal information over https and hosted on a secure server, (required when asking for user information such as name, email and phone)
- Payment Systems – Easily link your homeowners to your payment system
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO applications that help your members find you online
- Responsive Design – Websites that looks good on all devices, including Smartphones
- User Friendliness – Make it easy for your members to find what they’re looking for
- Helpful Web Hosts – Ongoing support from your web hosts to keep your website up-to-date and secure
- Beautiful Design – HOA, Condo, and Neighborhood Websites should look as beautiful as the HOA, Condo, and Neighborhood they represent
New Condo Community Website Requirements
- As of Jan 1, 2019 Condo Communities with 150+ individual units must offer a website that provides digital copies of association rules, notices, and records
- The COA Website must feature a protected sub-page or web portal that allows access for unit owners and association employees only
Finding the right HOA Website Design Company
Once you know what you are looking for in your new HOA or COA Website, it’s time to find the right web design company. Did you notice how we said web design company, and not just a web designer? That’s because the needs of a large community are often too expansive for a single designer to handle. When a change to the rules and regulations, emergency notices and board meeting minutes need to be updated and online in a timely manner, you need a Web Design Company who picks up the phone on the first ring.
We’re a Florida Web Design Company
RGB Interenet Systems is a Naples, Florida Web Design Company with experience creating visually engaging and technically sound websites that highlight the luxury of your community and make it simple for owners to find what they need. And of course, they are easy for you to use. If you are interested in learning more, view our HOA Website Design Portfolio and Contact Us when you’re ready to get started.